Member since October, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 46):
To blog, or not to blog...
- To blog, or not to blog...
- Sent private email to group posting.
- Sugar helps when love goes sour.
- Photoshop makes me younger and younger.
- Green is nature's little black dress.
- Keep lights low and hopes high.
- The melting pot is always simmering.
- Separation of church and state. Amen!
- No matter what, you are inspirational.
- No chocolate cake is too rich.
- Dependent on the cooking of others.
- Deep dish chocolate covered weight gain.
- The mother I need doesn't exist.
- Harder on myself than my kids.
- Crave compliments, but question their sincerity.