Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
Right now, I'm reading:
Aleph by Paulo Coehlo
Latest Memoir (of 10):
Matzoh balls-best part of matzoh.
- Matzoh balls-best part of matzoh.
- Tsimmis stew; schmaltz for you.
- DNA directing service and purpose.
- Vietnam. Theater. Song. Life seemed long.
- Obstinate, free. Loud growth. Quiet twilight.
- Spoke from naivite. Now from experience.
- Decades of asking, answers now revealed.
- Speak your truth no matter what!
- # Tacaneo, rosqueado, taps, claps. Skirt swishing.
- Deep pain reverts to earned wisdom.