Member since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 81):
I should have told him everything.
- I should have told him everything.
- It will forever be a secret.
- Is the truth worth the pain?
- He's addictive as pistachios.
- Someday, you'll all know my name.
- In leather-bound pages, she finds peace.
- That's how it all begins, friends.
- We haven't talked, since it happened.
- He was mine, until they met.
- No one ever remembers Martha Shaw.
- Don't miss me when I'm gone.
- Ben and Jerry are better boyfriends.
- Hope you liked my harmless prank.
- It's too bad he's not real.
- Only the great Atlantic separates us.