123RedMember since January, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 19):
Roses lose luster. Diamonds are forever.
- Roses lose luster. Diamonds are forever.
- No to chocolate. Yes to kisses.
- Marriage, kids, grandkids. Spark's still there.
- Your boss is not your friend.
- Working for Medicare not gonna happen.
- Don't make work most important thing.
- She does know how to laugh.
- Returning to work ruined my vacation.
- Volunteers. Paid employees. Same job description.
- My co-workers are my extended family.
- Work part time; play part time.
- Home, work, home, eat, bed, work.
- Daddy is fishing with Angels now.
- Never too old to enjoy life.