Member since September, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
I have many, but The Scarlet Ibis popped in my head.
Latest Memoir (of 132):
Maybe it's time to change destiny.
- Maybe it's time to change destiny.
- I'm tired of saying 'I'm sorry.'.
- Knit me a pair of mittens.
- I spend every week anticipating Friday.
- No looking back or seeing forwards.
- I was raised a polite nihilist.
- His name can be my memoir.
- I'm tired. And that's my story.
- My story starts with lightning storms.
- Let's not begin with my childhood.
- I remembered your birthday, stayed silent.
- But they never like my answer.
- My opinion; Pure happiness is vagrancy.
- These situations have never ended well.
- He taught me to play chess.