Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 25):
Stubbornly bound by our kindred dysfunction.
- Stubbornly bound by our kindred dysfunction.
- Filling the void. Need bigger shovel.
- Job pays bills, photography pays soul.
- Facing another new kind of normal.
- This last heartbreak is beyond repair.
- Woke up thinking it's Friday... ugh.
- He's the one I'll always miss.
- Gainful employment barely out-running creeping debt.
- Good at cobbling something from nothing.
- No 'do overs', please... just 'done'.
- Breakfast? Ice cream! (Perks of adulthood.).
- Pacing while eating. Must find hobby.
- Running out of distractions to heartache.
- So different just 3 months ago.
- Consistently giving self too much rope.