Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
the wedding planners daughter
Right now, I'm reading:
beacon street girls
Latest Memoir (of 25):
Went in for attack. left empty-handed.
- Went in for attack. left empty-handed.
- Not enough is left to imagine.
- Should be leaving. on the computer.
- The movie's good. watched 7 times.
- Tried to cartwheel. failed in process.
- This is my 20th 6-word memoir!
- Nothing's perfect? yeah my dog is.
- Endless war? no. end THIS war.
- This is a six word memoir.
- Brushes of evil are now erased.
- Dessert for dinner. I totally approve.
- Singing, wakesurfing, capsizing canoes, tennis. Camp.
- You mean the world to me.
- Full split, wing time-step, choreographing. Challenge.